Monday 15 November 2010

Fried Tofu

Tofu is a great source of calcium. I made it the other day, in hurry, after a long and busy day.I still had some tofu in the fridge and a lot of parsley. It turned out to be delicious, quick and simple!
You might know that there are different types of tofu, and for this one I used a very firm tofu which is suitable for frying. Don't use "Silk tofu" as this will get you nowhere- silk tofu is suitable for soups and steaming.
I haven't made a photo yet- as I didn't know it would turn out good. The other day I did fry some tofu, but with a different variety- and the same problem-I didn't know whether it would be any good.
But I am determined to make a photo the next time .

Ingredients
3-4 garlic gloves- finely chopped

Tofu- cut into cubes

Spring onions/ parsley- finely chopped

Chinese wine

Soya sauce

Sugar

Preparation

1. Fry 3-4 garlic gloves

2. Add the tofu, and fry for about 2 minutes and add the sugar.

3. Pour in 2 cups of Chinese wine and fry another 2 minutes

4. Add soya sauce

5. Add spring onion and parsley

No comments:

Post a Comment