Wednesday 10 November 2010

Turkey Mince balls



This recipe I created for my toddler daughter- she absolutely loves it! Vegetables, which she is not keen on yet, are eaten without any protest. I normally make a big batch and keep it in the freezer- very handy for busy days. Well, I use the quantity, in the recipe stated- but then I make it only for my daughter.

It also works great on beef. I stated 500g or 1000g because I find both quantities work out fine.



Turkey mince-500g/1000g
Courgette- 1 grated















Carrots- about 3 regular grated

Pepper- half of yellow, red, a bit of green Finely chopped

Sweet corn- 1 can

Garlic- 2-3 pressed

Ginger-2-3

Salt/pepper/ sugar

Spring onion/ parsley – finely chopped



Preparation

1. Mix all of the ingredients well.

2. Leave it in the fridge over night or for a couple of hours for the flavours to develop.
3. Form mince balls or small burgers whatever you prefer and bake it in the over for about 30 minutes on 220 C.











Hope you enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment